Saturday, November 27, 2010

Lake Louise and Columbia Ice Field

This summer, I went to Banff with my mum, my sister, and my aunt. On our way to Banff, we went to the Lake Louise. It is a very nice place, and we spent two nights in the Fairmount Hotel at Lake Louise. The purpose of this trip was take my aunt to travel around Canada. My aunt was come from Spain, and she decided to spent her vacation with us in Canada. When we arrived at Lake Louise, we could explain how beautiful the view was. The lake was as clear as crystal, and the mountain behind the lake was very mangnificent. The top of that mountain was couvered by ice, and the shadow of the mountain reflected on the lake. It was like a peaceful picture. Then we went to Columbia Ice Feild which located in the National Park. It took our three hours to drove, and  the Ice Field was so huge. We took few pictures about the Ice Field, then we walked onto it. It seemed boundless when we looked at it even closer. This trip was a very great trip that I ever have, and I would like to go there again.


Lake Louise:





Columbia Ice Field:






Picture took by: Vicky Wang


2 comments: