Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Effect Coming to Canada Had on Me

There are so many effects about coming to Canada, and I learned a lot of things when I came here. Live in a new country is very hard because you need learn many things, such as language, culture, and life style. Since I lived in Canada, it changed my personalities and made me more independent. First, I need learn English and must be good at English, so I can live there, and talk with other people. While I learn English, it help me to build self-confidence. Before I came to Canada, I feel unconfortable about talking in front of a lot of people. However, in Canada, student often need to have presentation in front of the class, so it will help me to practice my English, and help me feel confortable when talk in front of people. Next, I was more independent in Canada than in my hometown. In Canada, the things I did is almost by myself, like live by myself and learn how to live. The most thing that I need get use to is life style in Canada, because it has slow and relax rhythm of life, and very quite. It took a very long time for me to get used to this kind of life style.

No comments:

Post a Comment