Thursday, October 28, 2010

Movie Night

Last week, I went to the silver city at metrotown to saw a movie called "Jackass" on Tuesday with my boyfriend. It was a 3D movie, and there were so many people. I heard that the movie was very fun and allstar, so I was very exciting and looking forward to wahch it. The movie was about couple guys going different kinds of funny experiments. As I watching the movie, I found it was kind of disgusting, and made me sick. After I watched it, I still remembered the feeling when I watching it. I could not imaging what those guys are doing, and it is unbelievable. But the movie was fun anyway, and it was a amanzing night!








Picture from:.http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/entertainment/2010-10/18/13561795_11n.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Nice job. what event do we have recently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, this is my right blog, add this please. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I've seen one Jackass movie, and that was enough . . .

    ReplyDelete