Sunday, October 31, 2010

Friends

Until now, I totally have three types of friends:  bosom friends, buddies, and just "friends". First, bosom friends means exceed normal friendship. These friends are really hard to find, and maybe in my whole life, I will only have 1 or 2. Bosom friends are the ones that you don' t need to spend a lot of time with them, but it won't change anything between you and your bosom friends. Sometimes, I even don't need to speak, but my bosom firends always know what I am thinking, or what I want to say. Second, I have some buddies that always help me when I had troubles. I can share my happiness, sadness, and anger with them. When we spend time together, we always make a lot of noisiness, and very happy. Buddies are the ones that know me a lot, so I won't feel any uncomfortable when I go out with them. Last, I have many just "friends". They are the ones that I don't know a lot, maybe we just met few times, and the only things I know is their name. Maybe sometimes we will go out to have some fun, like play pools, or singing. Although I don't know them a lot, I think I will know them better as we spend more time together. These are the three types of friends that I have.

5 comments:

  1. That ture, but I think you can say something with your bosom friend. it is better than talk with your buddy friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to have friends that you can not talk to for long periods of time and you don't have to worry if they're still your friends. They're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Bosom friends we only need one or two that is enough. we can talk with them everything.

    ReplyDelete